UPDATED STATEMENT COVID-19 (24th March)
Following the latest Government instructions Strathgryffe Tennis, Squash & Fitness Club will close completely until such times as it is safe for everyone to meet again.
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank all our members & staff who have continued to be exceptionally supportive to Strathgryffe at this difficult time.
Please use [email protected] for all contact as the club will no longer be staffed.
In the meantime, please watch out for updates on our social media platforms & website from our Squash, Tennis & Fitness coaches.
Please keep safe and well. We look forward to seeing everyone back at the Club in the future.
Located in the tranquil village of Houston, Renfrewshire, Strathgryffe is undoubtedly one of the top sports facilities in Scotland.
The addition of 4 indoor tennis courts facilitates an all year round coaching programme for a 3 year old through to adult for all levels of play.
We are a non profit making organisation and pride ourselves in offering our tennis, squash & fitness members a variety of organised activities in a family friendly, welcoming environment for extremely competitive prices.
We hope you enjoy our website and find all the information you need whether you are an existing member or if you are interested in joining the club. If not please feel free to give us a call on 01505 615 100 and we'll be very happy to help!
Take The Tour
- 4 indoor Tennis Courts
- 6 outdoor artificial grass tennis courts all floodlit
- 2 glass backed squash courts
- 2 fully equipped fitness rooms with plasma tv’s
- 3 roll out badminton courts (subject to availability)
- Reception staffed 09.30-22.30 Mon-Fri and 09:30-20:30 Sat & Sun
- Gym open 05:30-22:00 Mon-Fri and 05:30-21:00 Sat & Sun
- Pro shop
- Games room with table tennis and pool table
- Members lounge with bar and Plasma tv